It was absolutely stupendous, the ultimate, utmost! I cannot fathom how you could fit so much action into so few pages. It will live forever as one of the greatest F.F. comics ever printed, ergo, as one of the greatest of ALL comics.
Then there’s your cover boast—THE WORLD’S GREATEST COMIC MAGAZINE! You were just about the World’s worst mag when you started, but you set yourself an ideal, and by gumbo, you achieved it!
1) Food. As the first of the laws, food may not be conjured, created or generate in any way shape or form.
2) Money. Similar to food, Money may not be created out of thin air. Contradictory to muggle belief, magical laws governing money prevent it from being created, moved or altered by magic
3) Life. The most prime principle of magic; there is no spell to reawaken the dead.
4) Knowledge. You cannot know something you’ve never heard of. Therefore, as the fourth exception, knowledge can be neither conjured nor generated by magic. Proof of this fact lies in that Aurors are unable to conjure the location of criminals, nor students conjure up the necessary knowledge to pass tests and the sort.
5) Love. The fifth exception is love. “Love Potions” are misleading in that they claim to generate love, however they do in fact only generate a deep sense of lust or desire. There is no way to conjure or generate love – it must be created from within.